Aesthete; The Online Art Academy about Nature.
The Online Fine Art Programme to get your Inspiration Flowing again!
- Do you struggle to find your own style? Or to create a cohesive body of artwork?
- Are you inspired by all the options around you as to what you can create? And does that make you feel overwhelmed? Or even reluctant maybe?
- Are you inspired by nature and eager to learn more about that? Are you eager to strengthen the relationship between you and nature?
Put your feelings of overwhelm aside and get to work: Let’s create a cohesive body of work together!
(adj.) someone with deep sensitivity to the beauty of art or nature
- We find a subject to work from, that will be your individual choice, but I can support you the best if it has to do with nature in any sense whatsoever. And we’ll have a massive ‘brainstorm’ session for inspiration and motivation
- I share my methods about brainstorming, share about my subjects throughout the years and discuss how we can help our mind in order to gain the confidence we need
- We gather inspiration and data about our subject through creating small pieces of art and exploring, that way we experiment and we discover about ourselves
- I chat about my view on creativity and will ignite the conversation about inspiration
- We pick up our brushes, or clay or whatever you want to use and get to work!
- Besides the creating, I’ll share tips on how I use my Art Journals and chat about motivation
- This module is all about reflecting. Reflecting on what you created in Module 3 (and Module 2 for that matter) and how to move forward from where you are now
- I share some amazing things I learned at the Museum I worked at. All about how the Museum Educators always try to make a guided tour fun and what that has to do with reflecting on your own artwork.
- In this final Module I share ways to make the best of this process I shared. The 4 Modules are my way of doing this, and there are ways to make it work for you as well!
- Throughout the modules I’ll give feedback through writing on your creations if you decide to share them with me. In this module I give you the opportunity to send me your work and let me personally offer some feedback!
Frequently asked questions
How does it work?
- For eight weeks, a new Module will be released every other week on Mondays at 9 am Central European Time. (Module 5 will be released in week nine)
- Each Module is spread over two weeks and consists of four to seven teachings, each with its own topic.
- Every Module is constructed with the same elements: one of the main four steps of the creative process, insight into my journey fitting with that particular module, extra information about the creative process such as art journals or inspiration, a downloadable worksheet with everything in writing and either a fun technique I learned (two teachings) or a lecture of artists and philosophers whose work has to do with nature (two teachings).
- After these eight weeks, everything will remain accessible for an additional two months. Then everything goes offline. I do this so you feel ‘pressure’ to actually finish this course, instead of buying it and in two years you still haven’t done any of it (that happens to me sometimes…)
- All teachings have been transcribed and can be downloaded immediately so that you always have them at hand and can print them if you like to.
- I call this online art course ‘Online Art Academy’ because it is more than a course. I won’t teach you any specific techniques, I’ll share with you my creative process and how you can do it yourself.
How long will it take me to complete the lessons?
- With four to seven teachings every two weeks you know it is an investment of time. But of course you have extra months to get things finished in your own time.
- All the teachings of that week can be watched within at least two hours. Yet you have some things to do: like brainstorming and creating art, you know! And how much time you want to spend on that is entirely up to you. Everything you give time and attention grows, so the more time you spend on it … the more you will learn and grow.
What materials do I need?
- Firstly, a laptop / tablet / PC with good internet access.
- Some big sheets of paper for brainstorming! And tools to write, such as pens and markers or something.
- Your medium of choice! You can work on any type of art you want: painting, sketching, collage, sculpting, installations, work in nature…. Therefore you can use the tools you want.
There are no reviews yet.