I wanted to try something new this assessment day. I noticed that all my work fit together very well and that’s why I thought it would be a good idea to try and make it an overall piece of work. I was painting the walls and trying something completely different than I did the last 3 times. I really had fun and was flabergasted by the results.
This is how it turned out eventually.
It took me some time, for sure, a couple of time I even thought “man, what did I get myself into…”, but I finished it and I couldn’t be any happier!
Scroll down to check out some shots from my process.
And of course a number of details where my work is more visible. It’s all about identity and family history. “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover”, so you have to zoom in on the details to understand what I want to tell.